I have always been a dreamer. I have always wondered how the world looks over the next horizon. Some of my dreams have become reality already, some not. And some dreams are being born all the time. So I thought that I will put it on paper sometime, and this is it. It will be updated from time to time.
- Following Jesus for the rest of my life, wherever the road may lead…
Marrying the girl of my dreams
Being a father
- Driving any Ferrari
Driving any Porsche(although it was only a 944…) Completing 21 Argus Cycle Tours Standing underneath the Eiffel tower with my loved one Seeing the Pyramids at Giza
Owning a BMW Motorbike with a Boxer engine
- Taking my daughter down the isle to marry the love of her life.
- Meeting my grandkids one day- hopefully still in the distant future
Finishing my Masters degree
- Finishing a Doctorates degree. (I am not so sure I want to do this anymore! )
Finishing the Camino de Santiago, earning the Campostelo(BLOG)
- Riding Route 66 on a Harley (or old BMW with a Boxer engine…)
- Standing underneath a Redwood tree in Washington State / Northern California(I have never been to the USA yet)
- Going to Istanbul
- Learn to Scuba dive
Eat a lobster/crayfish Being happily married for 25 years. DOne on 31 March 2015
- Learning to dance the Tango in Buenos Aires
- Going to the Carnaval in Rio de Janeiro
- Stand in awe at the ruins of Machu Picchu. And Angor Wat later on…
- Being happily married for 50 years
- Owning a Harley when I am too old to ride a decent motorbike…🙂
Riding on a Gondola in Venice Kissing the Blarney Stone(it didn’t help…)
- Seeing the Grand Canyon in person
Standing on top of Table Mountain Doing a Motorbike trip trip to Cape Augulhus, the most Southern point of Africa
- Having a bagel in New York City
Visit the St Peter’s Cathedral in Rome
- Writing a book.
- Oktoberfest in München
- Have a meal at a Michelin Star restaurant with my wife
- Staying one night in the Mount Nelson Hotel in Cape Town.
Going round on the London Eye Ferris Wheel
Shark cage diving(Done 26 Dec 2015)
- Helping each of my kids to go to university or whatever future learning they need to do.
Crossing Hadrian’s Wall into Scotland Eating a Haggi’s
- Swimming in the Pacific Ocean in Hawaii, as it is on the opposite side of the globe from us…
Being chased by an elephant(twice)
- Climbing as high as possible on the Statue of Liberty, NYC.
- Going on motorcycle tours with each of my children…
- Learning to properly debone a chicken…
- Visiting the statues at Easter Island
- Meeting Charlize Theron
- skinny dipping in the pool at Meiringspoort in the freezing water
Apfelstrudel at Café Anton in Swakopmund, Namibia
Climb Dune 7 at Walvisbaai, Namibia A Pint at the Eagle and Child in Oxford, England at JRR Tolkien and CS Lewis’ table
- Doing a Northern Route (El Norté) on the Camino de Santiago
Scratch a Cape Buffalo’s head and survive…
- To be continued…