I write and read for the pure enjoyment of Words. Thanks so much for considering me for an award, but I just feel awkward to nominate other people, who have most probably already been nominated before I even started blogging…
A Freshly Pressed would be nice, also the Andrew Murray Prize of South Africa, the Man Booker prize of the Commonwealth, the American Pulitzer prize, and the Nobel Prize for Literature…
All the others, just lets enjoy each others writing? Ok? Ok!
I have dediced to answer some questions though. It is just very difficult for me to nominate other bloggers for awards, seeing that most awards have been around for a long while now, and everybody was maybe nominated ten times already for each…
1. Why did you start your blog?
I have this urgent need to communicate with people outside our small little town in rural South Africa. My blog and other people’s blogs makes the world so much bigger and more interesting for me.
2. Favorite childhood memory?
The first time I ever rode a motorbike- I was hooked immediately!
3. What is your favorite novel?
Nelson deMille– nearly anyone- let’s say Plum Island.
4. What was your favorite subject in school?
5. Do you have a celeb crush? If so who?
Charlize Theron. But not stalking like… she is just beautiful in my eyes.
6. What is your favorite time of year?
7. What do you like to do in your spare time?
Motorbike riding and blogging
8. What’s your favorite movie?
9. Chocolate or Vanilla?
10. What is your favorite color?
Liebster award– http://anintrovertmind.com/2013/10/08/i-got-another-award/
1. What made you decide to start a blog?
2. What is your guilty pleasure?
National Geographic in the mail since 1989
3. If you were an ice cream flavor which would you be?
4. You’ve just won a contest and can live anywhere in the world for 1 year. Where do you go?
New York City. Or Boulder, Colorado. Probably the last one first.
5. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
6. You’re stuck on a deserted island with one other person. Who is it?
My wife, please!
7. What one thing do you wish you did more or had more time to do?
Photography and Bike Trips
8. What is your favorite memory?
9. If you could witness any moment in history what would it be?
The ressurection of Jesus
10. What is your favorite holiday and why?
Easter Sunday- the message of life, love and hope it brings.