Black and White Photo Challenge: Texture
1. The characteristic physical structure given to a material, an object, etc., by the size, shape, and arrangement of its parts: soil of a sandy texture.
2. (Clothing, Personal Arts & Crafts / Textiles) : The characteristic structure of the threads, fibers, etc., that make up a textile fabric: coarse texture.
3. Essential or characteristic quality; essence : the texture of a cake.
4. The distinctive character or quality of something : the texture of life in the world.
5. The nature of a surface other than smooth woollen cloth has plenty of texture.
6. (Fine Arts & Visual Arts / Art Terms) Art : the representation of the nature of a surface the painter caught the grainy texture of the sand.
7. (Music, other) : the quality given, as to a musical work, by the combination or interrelation of parts or elements.
For this challenge you can submit any photo that has to do with Texture. We are surrounded by textures…
I do not have a huge amount of self confidence with the camera yet, I hope this is in the scope of this challenge!
Pingback: Black and White Photo Challenge :Texture | patriciamanhire
These are just lovely. You have an eye for an image that you should make the most of.
Thanks Robby! I really appreciate the encouragement!
Great entry for sure and love the shots! Stunning! Thanks so much for taking part and for sharing Vos. Much appreciated. 😀
Reblogged this on Black and White Weekly Photo Challenge Entries.
Here’s some from around the house: http://preziosofrye.wordpress.com/2013/08/06/bw-textures/
Beautiful! Left a comment there at your blog too…
Pingback: Black and White Tuesday: Texture | WoollyMuses